15.7.08

Perdi.

I don't know what you're looking for you haven't found it baby, that's for sure You rip me up and spread me all around in the dust of the deed of time And this is not a case of lust, you see it's not a matter of you versus of me It's fine the way you want me on your own but in the end it's always me alone And I'm losing my favourite game you're losing your mind again I'm losing my baby losing my favourite game I only know what I've been working for another you so I could love you more I really thought that I could take you there but my experiment is not getting us anywhere I had a vision I could turn you right a stupid mission and a lethal fight I should have seen it when my hope was new my heart is black and my body is blue And I'm losing my favourite game you're losing your mind again I'm losing my favourite game I've tried but you're still the same I'm losing my baby you're losing a saviour and a saint!!!

4 comentários:

vicks disse...

"Lo mas importante no es echarle años a la vida sino VIDA a los años!"

Victor

Anónimo disse...

Estou contigo, no matter what.

R. disse...

Cada homem é uma montanha e, por tudo o que é sagrado, eu sei que a minha não é nada fácil de escalar.

Mas por mais dificuldades que tenhas, se há alguém que lhe chega ao topo, esse alguém és tu.

E tu sabes, que quando chegares lá a cima, terás todo o mundo a teus pés.

Não perdeste nada.

Unknown disse...

Victor,
se há coisa que eu tenho feito estes anos todos, é dar-lhe vida aos anos! Se calhar não devia era viver tão intensamente! :)

Liliana,
eu QUERO-TE de volta à blogosfera, ok? ;)

Ricardo,
eu quero acreditar que sim. Mas olha que se o oxigénio acaba antes de chegar ao topo, vai ser como morrer na praia... *